Meet Dr. Lutz:
Dr. John Lutz is British Columbia native who moved to the Bay Area in 2016 to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic West. He graduated top of his class in the Doctor of Chiropractic program. Prior to becoming a doctor, he received a bachelor's degree in medical biochemistry. This taught him that conventional medicine is only a small part of what it means to be healthy. John enjoys working with people to see where and how they can move better, both in the office, and on their own at home.
Since a young age he has been weightlifting, snowboarding, playing soccer, hockey and football. Being involved in so many activities takes a toll on the body but with the help of his chiropractor he was able to play it all and even fully recover from a severe ankle injury. This extensive knowledge and experience of sports related injury inspired him to take a similar path to help others continue to do what they love.
“Each person presents a new problem, and I haven't met a problem that I don't want to solve. It's not enough to just get you better, let's teach you how to stay better.”
- John Lutz
- Bachelors of Science in Medical Biochemsitry from University of British Columbia - 2016
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic West - 2019
- Active Release Technique 2019
- Palmer Chiropractic Sports Council Intern 2017-present
- Sea Otter Classic Medical Team 2018/2019
- San Jose Fit Expo 2019
- North Face Endurance Challenge Volunteer 2017, 2019