meet the team
Nick Cruze D.C.
Nick Cruze is a Bay Area native that has devoted his life to healthy living. Nick is an active age group triathlete competing in Olympic, Half and Full Ironman distances. He is a member of the Olympic Club Triathlon Team. As a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, his care goes above and beyond mobilizing joints. He focuses on tissue quality and proper stability for athletes of all types.
At a young age a traumatic incident left a close family member nearly paralyzed. Along side his family, he participated in the rehabilitation process and was forever fascinated by the capacity and resilience of the human body. This inspired Nick to focus his energies on earning his Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology at California State University East Bay. Nick then went on to completing a Doctorate program in Chiropractic at Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, CA.
“I love going to work to find what it is your body needs to perform at its best. Is it mobility, stability or a proper training plan? Let’s figure it together and get you running, cycling, lifting, rock climbing or simply going to work and playing with your kids free of pain and doing all of this at your best.”
– Nick Cruze
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology 2010 California State University East Bay
- Doctorate of Chiropractic 2013 Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Active Release Techniques Full Body Certified
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- Student American Chiropractic Association
Ambassador of Build On an education-based Non-Profit. Nick traveled to Nepal and Nicaragua to build schools in these underprivileged areas. He will travel to Senegal, Africa this winter to continue the work and spread education.
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk Medical Team 2013
- Palmer Chiropractic Sports Council Intern 2010-present
- Legislative Conference Sacramento CA 2012
- National Legislative Conference Washington DC 2010
Bradley Bailey D.C.
Dr. Bradley Bailey is a Michigan native that relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area in 2010 to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic West where he went on to earn his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2013.
When his mother suffered from a serious case of TMJ dysfunction which was eventually solved by a chiropractor he was able to see the impact that conservative management can have. Taking these lessons Dr. Bailey focuses his approach on improving the overall functional relationship between the skeletal system and the tissues that support and create movement.
“I find it endlessly rewarding to find the individual approach that fits each patient’s needs. Let's get you back to doing the things you need to do and the things you love to do. ”
– Bradley Bailey
- Doctor of Chiropractic 2013 Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Active Release Technique Full Body Level 1
- McKenzie Training Part A
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk Medical Team 2013
- Avon 39 Breast Cancer Walk Medical Team
- Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon Medical Team
Allie Fonseca D.C.
Dr. Allie Fonseca is a native to the Bay Area as she grew up in San Bruno, CA. She graduated cum laude from Saint Mary’s College of California with a degree in Kinesiology. She then went on to Palmer College of Chiropractic West Campus to receive her doctorate degree.
With being a two-sport athlete in college, Division 1 softball and cheerleading, Dr. Fonseca always was interested in biomechanics and how to keep her body optimally performing.
After she saw a chiropractor during her senior season, she quickly realized how beneficial chiropractic care was to her performance. This inspired her to become a chiropractor and help patients achieve their health goals and perform at their best.
- Bachelor's of Arts, Kinesiology with a concentration in Health and Human Performance Cum Laude 2015 from Saint Mary's College of California
- Doctorate of Chiropractic 2018 from Palmer College of Chiropractic West Campus
- California Radiology Supervisor and Operator Permit Holder
- OnBase University Hitting and Pitching Certified
- Advanced Concepts of Kinesiology Taping Certified by Koh Education
- Certificate of Achievement by Harvard University in Musculoskeletal Cases
- Driveline Baseball Coaches Certification
- USA Baseball Level C Certified
- Active Release Technique Lower Extremity Level 1 Certified
- Professional Baseball and Chiropractic Society
- Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association
- American Baseball Coaches Association
- Panel Speaker at Palmer West for International Women's Day- 2020
- Guest on the Chiropractic Her-Story Podcast- 2020
- University of California Los Angeles Club Softball Team's Chiropractor-2019
- San Jose State Rugby Games- 2018
- Sea Otter Classic Medical Team- 2017/2018
- Avon 39 Walk to End Breast Cancer- 2016/2017
Jake Castrejon D.C.
Jake is a Washington state native who has relocated to the Bay Area to pursue his passion of healing others and helping athletes of all ages achieve their optimal performance. As an athlete who has experienced injuries himself, he has focused his career to empathizing with those who are experiencing setbacks in their goals or performance and providing solutions to help them return to their game.
Being a multi-sport disciplined athlete, Jake has found a passion for understanding the physics behind movement and restoring normal biomechanical patterns that range from high level athletes, to weekend warriors, to desk job postures.
"I live for the instant gratification of helping you achieve your goals. I look forward to helping you understand your condition, provide you treatment options, and watch you flourish under my care. Let's get you back to your own optimal wellness!"
- Doctorate of Chiropractic 2021 Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Active Release Techniques Upper Extremity Certified
- Perform Better Functional Training Series 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology Pre-Healthcare Professions 2018 Western Washington University
- Minor in Leadership Studies 2018 Western Washington University
- Student American Chiropractic Association-Executive Council 2021
- Palmer West Sports Council Intern 2018-Present
- Volunteer ADA Swim Instructor
- Students Serving Washington Award-2013
Andrea is Bay Area native, having grown up in both San Francisco and Daly City. She graduated from San Francisco School of Massage and has been a certified massage therapist for 5 years. Having experience in multiple modalities, Andrea specializes in a combination of myofascial, deep tissue and trigger point release.